Sub-region weather forecasting
Provide weather forecasting for sub-regions where the weather stations are installed. The forecast is produced based on a 2-way connection with an adjusted global forecasting model to improve the accuracy level.
The forecasting data is updated twice a day. The forecasting data is up to 80 – 90% within 24 hours, and 70% within 6 days.
Our data is displayed visually in graphs which is easy to understand and can be applied in multiple business sectors and weather condition responses.
In-depth weather forecasting
WeatherPlus’ in-depth weather forecasting reports are prepared by meteorologists with more than 30 years of experience who have continuously studied Vietnam weather situations to provide highly accurate reports based on:
- Japanese forecasting model
- European forecasting model
- American forecasting model
- Wind field, isobars, and satellite images.
- Radar information
- Observational data from weather stations
Weather forecasting via SMS
With over 70 weather stations all over the nation, and with our close relationship with National Center for Hydro Meteorological Forecasting and leading experts in weather and hydrology, we are confident to provide weather forecast service for all 64 provinces in Vietnam free of charge.
- Instant updates and warnings on natural disasters and unusual weather conditions such as heavy rain, flood, tropical depression, and storm.
- Provide weather forecasts and warnings specifically for each regions, province, and city.
- Provision format: Daily, weekly, and monthly package.
- Provide subscribers with weather information at their location.
- Provide consultations and suggestions during special weather conditions such as thunderstorm, flood, storms, tide and saltmarsh.